- Transcript is done in Courier New 12-point font (or you may request your own preferred
- Transcript is single-spaced with no special characters, extra tabs, or formatting. Just straight
- "Key" at top of first page identifies speakers and how each is denoted in the transcript. If you prefer
entire names for each speaker, please request.
- Title at top of first page indicates subject matter (company, name
of interviewee, date, and time).
- Footer with number on each page.
- Words in [brackets] indicate what it sounded
like, but not sure of word and/or spelling.
- When people are talking simultaneously and cannot be heard, [talkover]
or [inaudible] is inserted when we've listened three times and still can't determine word(s).
- List on last page (which
you may remove) denotes questionable words, phrases, and spellings, as well as description of quality/audibility of tape(s).
page indicates when transcript was completed, e-mailed, and how and when tape(s) returned.